● Hi, I’m Kayleigh! I was born in Gosport, England. I now live on a small island called Malta with my husband.
● I used to be a kindergarten teacher in a private school in Malta for a couple of years, then I moved on to teaching English online for a few years.
● Some of my hobbies include traveling, drawing, reading, music and so much more!
● From back when I was a child, I always wanted to teach. So now being an English teacher is more than a job, it’s something I love to do!
● After graduating from school, I took many different courses in childcare and teaching English.
● I am fully TEFL ( Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualified.
● I have been a teacher at a private school for 2 years.
● I have been an English teacher online since 2017. I have taught thousands of classes , and hundreds of students. This means I have experience with ages as young as 1 year old to ages such as 50+ Also meaning academically I’ve taught beginners to advanced.
● I love free talk ! I think natural conversation is a great way of learning English. Ultimately, most people want to be able to have a natural conversation and I’d love to help you get there !
● As well as free talk, Grammar is very important. I will prepare lots of different lessons based on different grammar rules. This will help you become more fluent and confident.
● I have helped many students with big school presentations, especially with proof reading, so I’d be happy to help out with any important presentations etc!
My teaching material
● Images / Text / Videos / Audio
and many more …
Thank you for reading a bit about me and I really hope we’d be able to have lots of nice classes together !